Lewisburg Water and Wastewater recognizes that temporary service is needed for clean-up of properties. Lewisburg Water and Wastewater wishes to provide temporary service under the following conditions.
- A service charge of $25.00 will be charged to all customers. The service charge will be billed monthly on a separate invoice.
- A short application will be used to give faster service (may be taken over phone).
- The temporary service will be allowed for a period of ten (10) calendar days maximum. Upon the eleventh (11) day if not notified earlier, a service order will be issued for a turn-off. If service is required for more than ten (10) days then a standard minimum bill will be generated.
- Regular rates will apply for any water consumption exceeding 2,000 gallons.
- Since this is a request for short-term service no deposit will be required unless the applicant fails to promptly pay the usage bill by the due date, then a standard deposit would be required on a normal service basis.
- This temporary service agreement is not to exceed thirty (30) days.